Thursday, November 8, 2012

Curtain-along



I am going to join in the fun I have been reading on several of the costume blogs I follow; and join the curtain-along.  I was at Lowe's today and bought one of each colorway.  I have a striped black on black petticoat, and my quilted yellow petticoat which would be darling with a caraco jacket in black.  I will either make other jackets or petticoats out of the other two colors, I haven't decided yet.  It will be a bit before I can start on the projects.  I need to get moving on an outfit for the San Francisco Dickens Fair.  I suddenly found out day before yesterday, that I am going for the first weekend in December.  So look for posts about Victorian dress soon.  If you want to join in the fun, see Jen Thompson's blog:
 http://www.festiveattyre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment